Thursday 28 July 2011

Think India Think……


Think India Think……
They are making us always fool since 1947. of course they have paid for it in 1965, 1971, 1998 etc. I wonder about Pakistants' bizarre policy. Whoever comes to the helm of Islamabad, they produced a straight/proxy war, whether Bhutto Senior/Junior, Zia/Musharraf, Nawaz/Geelani. Why are we being fooled away every time, I am confused? What does this hell-talking produce??? When there are always 3 power centers in Islamabad eg a People-elected Government, Pakistani Army-ISI and The fundamentalist-terrorist outfit, then what rubbish we are producing by talking with one centre only? If I become PM of India I'll try these 3 centers at a given time...Is it feasible? I might be a day dreamer, but I don’t regret for it.  While Manmohan/Bajpai were busy in talking with Geelani/Nawaz, Kayani/Musarraf were cross firing at LOC and Jais-e-Mohd/LET are exploding in Mumbai/firing at innocents in Kashmir. I am confused about Indian Policy. Should we talk every day with Pak till India exists on earth? Perhaps these never ending talks have become an important part of our foreign policy with Pakistan. We have to accept and digest it as a common man, so called ”aam aadmi”….
_________________________________#@#____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment