Monday 25 July 2011

PHOENIX


ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ
Ω                  PHOENIX                                                    Ω
Ω           I am a sparkle of the firecracker,                       Ω
Ω           I know I will not exist long,                                Ω
Ω           But I will make my sky sparkling                       Ω
Ω           In the dark deepest,                                            Ω
Ω           I know I'll not live long,                                      Ω
Ω           But I'll love my life to its fullest...(I)                   Ω
Ω ΩΩ            They say tomorrow never dies,             Ω Ω Ω
Ω           Who dares to rise out of ashes?                           Ω
Ω           If I am given a tomorrow,                                  Ω
Ω           I will not die,                                                      Ω
Ω           I will rise and fly like a phoenix,                        Ω
Ω           I believe, “tomorrow never dies”,                        Ω
Ω           I am a sparkle of the firecracker,                       Ω
Ω           I know I'll not live long,                                      Ω
Ω           But I'll rise from ashes,                                       Ω
Ω           “To me "tomorrow never dies...” (II)                    Ω
Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
A phoenix according to mythology was the king of birds. Often colorful or pure gold.It was a very unique bird in the sense that it never really died. It was immortal. After living for a thousand years it would build a pyre, light it on fire and sit on it as it went up in flames. From the ashes a new phoenix would rise and start life afresh.  What is new in your life? How are you becoming better day after day? It does matter….


No comments:

Post a Comment