Monday 25 July 2011

PHOENIX

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ Ω Ω Ω
Ω                  PHOENIX                         Ω
Ω    I am a sparkle of the firecracker,        Ω
Ω    I know I will not exist long,                 Ω
Ω    But I will make my sky sparkling        Ω
Ω    In the dark deepest,                             Ω
Ω    I know I'll not live long,                       Ω
Ω    But I'll love my life to its fullest...(I)     Ω
Ω    They say tomorrow never dies,            Ω
Ω    Who dares to rise out of ashes?            Ω
Ω    If I am given a tomorrow,                    Ω
Ω    I will not die,                                        Ω
Ω    I will rise and fly like a phoenix,         Ω
Ω    I believe, “tomorrow never dies”,         Ω
Ω    I am a sparkle of the firecracker,        Ω
Ω    I know I'll not live long,                       Ω
Ω    But I'll rise from ashes,                        Ω
Ω    “To me "tomorrow never dies...” (II)     Ω
Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
A phoenix according to mythology was the king of birds. Often colorful or pure gold.It was a very unique bird in the sense that it never really died. It was immortal. After living for a thousand years it would build a pyre, light it on fire and sit on it as it went up in flames. From the ashes a new phoenix would rise and start life afresh.  What is new in your life? How are you becoming better day after day? It does matter…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment