Friday 26 August 2011

“Love Forbidden”

“Love Forbidden”


Last night, very last night,
It was raining all, over the green valleys,
The music of rain,
Made my heart heavy and pensive.

I was asking those wayward drops,
“Why make my eyes raining endless”?
I couldn’t feel your warmth, oh drops!
Unlike past monsoon, Why me so alone?
All those wayward drops were singing insane.

The ruthless drops were haunting at night,
With thunders and sparkles, noisy sky so lit,
Piercing my loving heart,
And tearing it apart…

Yes, I fell in love once more,
I loved music of rain, again and again,
I got showers in monsoons, now and then,
I committed that sin,
Sin of “love forbidden”.

My love, that eternal love,
Left me alone very alone,
I am paying, for the music of rain,
What I relished during the “love forbidden”.

I confessed my love, so eternal,
But the wayward drops, too much fatal,
Haunting my heart, with the music of rain,
I am in pain, now and then,
Love, though eternal, but very forbidden…(26/08/2011)

1 comment:

  1. There's been some sort of a lot of bad feel planning with regards to with regards to seek treatise careers. sagbu

    ReplyDelete