Thursday 14 February 2013

A letter to Kids-3

A letter to Kids-3

My Dear Kids,
Today we’ll have discussion on such a topic which might be of zero relevance to many of us. Many of us might find my discussion quite funny. Some might be serious enough to listen me and give due attention to share my opinion. Some might ask for scientific rationality behind my opinion. I think you could recall that in my previous address, I had told you that we would talk about God. Who is God? How does God look? Where does God stay? God is a male or female? I am also quite curious enough about the questions and queries arising in your tender mind. I’ll be glad if you ask me a lot of questions on God. Before going to discussion, I accept that this discussion might appear contradictory, incomplete and immature to many of us. I may say, I am taking this opportunity to share my perception about God which may not be an ultimate truth. But what we’ll discuss is one of the hypotheses about God. Since we exist on the earth and we are believer of science and logic always.

Since my childhood, I have been told that God is omnipresent. If he is omnipresent, why God is invisible? Does God really exist? I have never seen God. If we can’t see God, why should we lose our precious time in discussing about it? We can’t end up without reaching a conclusion.

It is a mystery that the earth got created. Who created a lot of flora and fauna on this earth? What is that force which is behind these mysteries? You may say that the nature with interaction of earth, air, water and fire produced first life. In this great universe there might be more than one planets sustaining life like earth which are yet to be discovered and established. If this great unseen force created dinosaurs, humans, plants, tigers etc on this earth, it really is above us. Who created us we coined that force and power as God. Whomever we worship today and pray today, all of them have come to this earth after its creation. We have accepted them as incarnation of that unseen force and power.

What religion the God belongs to? What gender the God has? Which caste the God is from? If the God is the creator of this universe and earth, the God should not have a caste and religion. The god should not have a gender. We the human beings worship God as our father and as our mother. God had created us and we have given God the gender and religion. Theist are those who believe in the existence of a god or gods, especially believe in a personal God as creator and ruler of the world.

An atheist would simply be someone without a belief in God. Atheism says that God may/may not exist but belief in God is not a factor in our life.  To be without a belief in God merely means that the term "God" has no importance. Surely this is quite different from denying the existence of God. Atheism is not a belief as such. It is the lack of belief in God itself.

It matters nothing to the creator of earth whether we believe in God or not. Most of us as members of modern civilization believe that our work will decide our fate. If we do well to others we receive the same in return. If I be kind to you will be same to me. We are going to temples, mosques, churches etc to offer our prayer as per our religious belief and it is a way to live. But my dear friends never forget there is something unseen and too powerful playing the role behind our existence on this earth. I’ll not tell you to go for a search for God rather I would like to make an appeal to you to believe in that “superpower” which is above this earth and universe to give you inner belief and strength to grow into a good human being. I would like to tell you to work hard to fulfil your personal dreams in life. This is for today. Now let me say ‘good bye’ to all of you. 
Yours lovingly,
              Uncle Prabir.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

You can write me on my email: drprabir2007@rediffmail.com

Dr Prabir Ranjan Moharana
CARE-India, 14, Pataliputra Colony
Patna-800013, Bihar, India.

1 comment:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes,Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete